Showroom Business Hours: Tuesday - Saturday From 11am to 7pm, Sunday from 11am to 6pm.
$3,472.00

$4,960.00

Rossignol PURSUIT 12 Ti/XEL 110 B73

The Rossignol Pursuit 12 is a fantastic ski for the solid intermediate skier who is looking for control and precision for flying down the groomers. Made with Rossignol's Power Turn Rocker the Pursuit 12 has the front 10% of the ski with a small amount of rocker to give you smooth and fast turn initiation, while the remaining 90% of the ski has traditional camber to provide you with a stable ride and a firm grip on the snow. A composite core with a layer of titanium has a very stable feeling at fast speeds. The Easydrive Sidecut allows you to make any type of turn shape with ease. If you are looking for a ski that will take your carving to the next level, the Rossignol Pursuit 12 is the ski for you.